Are you thinking about adding blinds to the windows of your home or business? Whether you are considering wood, vinyl, aluminum, faux wood, motorized, vertical, horizontal, routeless, or cordless blinds, all are available at Albert’s South Jersey Wallpaper of Haddon Heights, NJ.
In addition to a wide range of styles and materials, we offer a wide range of colors and finishes. Our options can be customized to fit all windows and are available with a variety of upgrades. Our professional installation team will exceed your expectations!
We offer Bali faux wood and composite blinds, an affordable way to bring the warm look of wood to your home. These durable materials won't peel or stain. In addition, they are:
- Ideal for high-humidity rooms
- Easy to coordinate with existing wood décor
- Customizable, with cornices, valances, and cloth tapes
Vertical blinds are a perfect top-to-bottom solution for oversized bedroom windows, large patio doors, and sliding glass doors. They also coordinate easily with our other window treatments.
At Albert's South Jersey Wallpaper, you'll find traditional vertical blind fabrics to complement pleated, solar, roller, and Roman shades. Other stylish alternatives for large windows are also available, including sliding panels, natural drapes, cellular shades, and wood vertical blinds.
Beautify your windows and revitalize your décor with horizontal blinds. An incredibly versatile design element, our horizontal blinds are available in aluminum, textured vinyl, or embossed acrylic slats.
- Aluminum blinds are available in several slat sizes and can be inverted to optimize natural light.
- Vinyl blinds are suitable for all types of windows and coordinate well with vertical blinds.
- Durable and easy to clean, horizontal blinds come in a wide array of colors
Our wood blinds bring you superior quality as well as superior craftsmanship. The natural warmth of wood blinds can instantly transform any room into an inviting sanctuary.
- Our wood blinds are crafted from 100 percent North American hardwoods.
- A wide selection of paints and stains can seamlessly blend wood blinds with your existing finishes on flooring, cabinets, and furniture.
- We offer a variety of slat sizes and styles.